Outbound Training Trainer Certification
Learn the Secret behind any Outbound Adventures Training before handling it !
An aspiration to be an Outbound Trainer is often sparked by a passion and motivation to spread knowledge. Many individuals enter this demanding journey as Outbound Adventure Trainer and realize, that it calls for a lot more than good communication and presentation skills. Outbound experiential learning is a process through which a learner constructs knowledge, skill, and value directly from an experience within the environment.
This unique assessment-based Outbound Training Certificate Program has expert facilitators working closely with you to help you master all aspects of training delivery. With this program, you’ll identify areas where you excel, and where you have opportunities for growth. You’ll benefit from collaborative and concrete training, and then be invited to assess your skills and knowledge.
As a certified Outdoor Trainer you can confidently facilitate Adventures Sport and other Team Building activities with 100% safety. You can confidently do Training Need Analysis of any Outdoor Course and create activity according to the request and facilitate.
We shall also teach Fire Walk, Glass Walk and Bed of Nails for you to facilitate to your participants. Also, you will get to know the places where you can facilitate Rock Climbing and other Adventures Activities like, Biking, Trekking, Camping and etc.
Sieger Training with rich knowledge and experience in Learning and Development can assist you a concrete growth in Outbound Adventure. We already supports more than 300+ reputed organizations with their people development solutions. The company offers end-to-end L&D consulting.
- Build understanding and rapport with diverse groups
- Recognize the values, joys, strengths, stresses and frustrations of each personality
- Know the sources and learn how to develop positive self-esteem in self and others
- Learn Outdoor teambuilding techniques
- Understand how to develop new outdoor activities
- Know Obstacle course, High & Low Rope Courses
- Understand a better way of debrief after each activities
- Get to know the how to conduct Fire Walk, Glass Walk, Nail Walk, Bed of Nails
- Learn to conduct Rebar Bending, Arrow Snapping, Board / Brick Breaking
- Get to know the availability of materials for all the activities
- Learn to conduct Rock Climbing (Rappelling, Jumaring, Bouldering) Zip Line, and other adventure activities
- Availibility of Safety Equipments and tools
- Understand the Safety Measures to be taken during Outbound Adventure Course