OUTDOOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Working with nature to aid personal growth
Personal Development Course will helps the participants to understand better about themselves by enhancing participants to build their emotional, intellectual and other things that help them in order to face any challenge within their organization / family.
Outdoor Personal Development is an opportunity for individuals to find out more about themselves and what their potential is. We use the outdoors to provide an opportunity to encounter challenging situations and learn from the reactions that individuals have to the situation and other people.
These courses are carefully designed with the objectives of individuals and companies in mind and are described by participants as challenging, immensely enjoyable and stimulating.
Learning only takes place in an environment where individuals feel safe, both physically and emotionally. Our facilitators will work with your team member to create an environment in which the people will feel confident enough to challenge themselves over and above their expectations. It is envisaged that the development aspect of the programme will be tailored to your objectives, in close consultation and, where appropriate. This will allow the flexibility needed when working with people and our clients.
Our aim is to create an enquiring self-reflective atmosphere of relaxed open-minded playful, fun and curiosity. The perfect environment for easy personal change.
- Self-confidence and self-esteem through achievement of challenges.
- Awareness of personal strengths and weaknesses through active reviewing.
- Basic target setting skills. The difference between those who succeed and those who are less likely to.
- Giving and receiving feedback from peers through group reviews during and after activities.
- Trust in self, peers and staff through shared experience.
- Problem solving skills through challenging use of the outdoor environment.
- An excitement of being in a team through exploring.
- A belief in the team if a situation becomes challenging and a conflict arises.
- Openness to give and receive support through the use of tasks which will stretch the edge of personal and team abilities.
- The willingness to accept personal sacrifice to resolve conflict through building trust.Leadership Style