OUTDOOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
abilities that are not employed do not exist
Outdoor Leadership Development Program is a high pressure and high intensity but carefully customized learning experience that meets the specific development needs of individuals in line with the organizational culture and objective.
Outdoor Leadership Development Program designed to introduce you to the full range of skills, activities, ideas, and perspectives that form the core of our leadership training process. outdoor leadership programs focus on generalized skill-sets and lots of information. Our program is laser-guided and task-focused. Our classes blend theoretical and experiential education models, involving each participant in the learning process. Some courses take place in a classroom while others are field based, taking place in outdoor environments. We believe that learning can occur in many settings and encourage this exploration. Faculty are passionate about the outdoors, and share that enthusiasm with their participants.
During this program, Participants are encouraged to explore personal values, purpose and visions for the future and explore self-imposed limitations- mental, physical, emotional, and reach beyond them.
This program suits to managers / sr.managers, leaders / heads and other managerial level or entrepreneur who is willing to improve their capability and understanding of leadership competency.
The leadership models are taken into practical perspective through specifically designed wilderness based projects. By the end of the program, the participants develop a leadership road map for the workplace application.
- Exploring Leaders true potential
- Enhancing a decision making and problem solving with creativity
- Planning & managing resources
- Increasing the inner motivation and motivating others
- Enhancing the teamwork management and group dynamics
- Setting & achieving challenging targets
- Encouraging an emotional intelligence skill
- Building an effective communication
- Negotiating & resolving conflicts
- Building sense of innovation, creativity and competition
- Practicing a marketing strategic condition
- Managing risk & uncertainty