Outdoor Learning Program
Change begins at the individual level
Change is unavoidable in today’s business world. Managing change is essential for all organizations. Effective change management requires leadership and robust and proven best practice approaches. Successful change must also overcome resistance to change.
If your organization is undergoing change, these Experiential Change Management courses from Sieger Training India are ideal for helping your staff become effective change managers. Trained staff will be equipped with the skills to plan and manage change initiatives.
Key learning Outcomes from our activity based Change Management course
At the end of our activity based course participants will be able to understand and experience:
- How individuals are impacted by change;
- The drivers of change;
- Typical change governance structures;
- How to define a change vision;
- How to prepare people for change;
- How to support peoples' learning and motivation to change;
- The stakeholder engagement process;
- How to develop suitable communications strategies and plans;
- The impact of change on organizations;
- How to build momentum for change and sustain it;
- The importance of defined change roles;
- How to build and support an effective change team.
And be able to develop:
- Strategies to help people through change;
- Insights into how organizations work and organizational culture;
- Insights into change models and processes;